View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thorn
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: First Change   Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:49 pm

"And from pain and terror shall come the first howl of Redemptive Sorrow."
Breialla Magick-Eye, in "An Todhchaí a Réiteach Dá"

Stepping from the death of one's family into a home unknown would have been bad enough, but what lay between those two points in her forging was perhaps even more of a shock for Keelie, or at very least it was intrinsically formative of what she may one day become...

Last edited by Thorn on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: First Change   Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:50 pm

Kee slumped down the poorly lit hallway as Mrs. Bonallan directed, barely noticing the cracked plaster and peeling paint through her tear swollen eyes.  Her shock, depression, and pain even blocked out the harshness of the fat old woman's instructions, the leers of her plump, balding middle aged son Peter, and the broken glances directed her way from the few residents of the state financed children's home who dared to peek out of their rooms.

The girl trudged forward and practically collapsed onto the room's small lumpy bed, tears again starting to burn their way free of her puffy eyes. The fat woman shut the battered door on the room, the girl, and her sorrow without a care. Calling out from behind the thin wood to further prove her callousness with a demand of, "And, keep ya quiet wit that bloody weeping ya whiney lil' bitch."

Last edited by Thorn on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: First Change   Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:51 pm

Kross walked out onto the rental car lot, raising his hand to shield his eyes against the setting sun, despite the ultra dark sunglasses he wore.  With an annoyed growl, the heavily muscled man stomped to his assigned car and placed the larger of his two bags into the trunk.  

Sliding his massive frame into the drivers seat, he tossed his smaller pack onto the passengers seat.  Pulling a phone from the pack, he hit an autodial number, waited for an answer, and then spoke, "I've landed. Has the Seer provided any further visions of where my target will be found?"

Another pause, "Good. Less chances of witnesses to the killing at least."

Again he listened, "Got it. I'm on my way."

He shoved the phone back into the bag and pulled out a metallic case.  A press of his finger to the reader on the top caused the box to slide open. Within were twelve vials; nine full of blood and three empty save for a faint residue. He pulled out one vial, considered it with a smile, and swigged it down.

Last edited by Thorn on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: First Change   Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:52 pm

"So, where are we going?" Suggs asked , pausing halfway into the back of the battered old van.

With a punch to the bulky man's posterior Manda growled in her deep, almost manly voice, "Where we're told too you dope. Now get your fat ass into the van and outa me face!"

From his place behind the wheel Blood-Shagger grinned, "We're goin after our own as the Alpha ordered of course!"

Vice's voice came as a lusty, throaty whisper as she slid into the passenger seat, "And we're gonna rip anyone who thinks they can take one of our into itsy bitsy pieces!"

With blood-thirsty cheers, and a straining engine, the van roared off down the road.

Last edited by Thorn on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: First Change   Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:52 pm

Kee rubbed at her eyes and sat up on the edge of her bed.  It was night again and she was hungry.

'How long has it been since I've eaten', she wondered silently to herself.

'It was before the deaths.' A thought that nearly sent her back into the daze of sorrow she'd been lingering in.  'And, that was what three days ago? No... two. Almost. Yes, two.'

The door swung open giving Keelie a start and potbellied Peter slunk into the room closing the door behind him. The thought that there was something odd about him coming in like that started to form her grief addled mind but was driven away by the fact that she couldn't remember the man's name.

"I'm sorry sir, I can't remember your name."

He snorted moving closer and said, "You will little bint, oh yes, you will!"

"Uh... ok..." And, finally something clicked in her brain, "Hey, uhm... why are in my room exactly. Is it like dinner time, maybe?"

"No. No you missed all the meals today. You been up here all alone, but that ain't so now since Ma had her pills tonight. She gonna sleep hard through anything."

Kee started to grow nervous as the incredible oddity, and likely unsafe nature, of her current situation began to register fully. She glanced quickly around the room looking for some way to protect herself or get out.

'The window. Its the second story, but that might be better then...' Her thought was cut off as her eyes shifted back to the man. She jerked backward upon seeing him right on her, the stench of his breath was enough to make her empty stomach churn with the threat of dry heaves.  

"Wait!" She shouted, "Don't..."

His back hand caught her hard on the cheek flinging her backward onto the bed.

With a cruel, hissing laugh, he jumped on top of her saying, "Shut up fuckhole and get ready to scream for Daddy!"

Last edited by Thorn on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: First Change   Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Pulling the car onto the grass beside the road, Kross got out and walked around to the trunk. Looking at the woods he sighed, "Couldn't have narrowed it down a bit more or anything? Damn Seer, what good are you anyway."

He paused as if considering something, "And if you heard that, I'm only kidding. You're great. Love ya."

Opening the trunk, he rummaged in his back pulling objects out.   Mail of plate and chain with a silvery sheen, pistols, a large, heavy sword, and a shotgun (illegally sawed off).

Sliding shells bearing a silver mark on their side into the roomsweeper he glanced up at the sky as the first drops of rain began to fall, "A hike in the woods in the rain, followed by a bloodbath? Some days, I love my job."

Last edited by Thorn on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: First Change   Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:59 pm

With a loud rip, Keelie's shirt tore open under Peter's clumsy hands. Roughly grabbing at her small boobs, he licked her, muttering, "These are nice. You're so little, you're gonna break like a china doll when I'm inside you girl! This is gonna be great!"

Kee screamed for help for the third or fourth time but it turned into a scream of pain as her assailant bit down hard on her nipple, "Yeah! Scream for me! That's what Daddy likes!"

"Stop! Get off!"

"Oh, I'm gonna get off, again and again!" And he started yanking at the buttons on her jeans, savagely ripping them open.

"NO!" With the shout, she raked her nails down his face, tearing into the flesh and leaving blood streaming grooves in their wake.

Peter reared back with a shout, "BITCH!"

He slammed a punch down into her face, and then another, and another, and another. She mewled and flailed weakly as he yanked her jeans and panties off.

Standing up he pushed his own pants down revealing his tiny cock. Looking down at her he smiled, "Oh, that's nice. You're gonna get it hard now!"

He jerked her legs apart and gave a noise of pure lust, starting to climb atop her.  

Something inside Kee snapped.

All the pain, the sorrow, and the fear of what was about to happen surged inside of her and condensed into as single blazing pinpoint deep in her chest.

She howled!

A primal sound, full of hatred and rage.

Peter leaned back laughing, "You is crazy bitch! Daddy like crazy!"

Then he paused, his eyes narrowing as he stared at her, "Hey... what the hell is wrong with your eyes? Why are they glowing like that?"

Last edited by Thorn on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: First Change   Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:03 pm

The battered van rolled slowly down the road.

"Which one is it?" Vice demanded.

"Uh... I'm not really sure," Blood-Shagger responded hesitantly.

"You're not sure?! You didn't check the address?!" She voiced with incredulity.

"Well no. I mean, its a state run home for kids, so I figured it'd be obvious and shit."

Manda's gravelly voice came from the back, "Shagger, you're a fucking idiot."

Saggs chimed in with a chortle as Shagger hit the brakes.

"Shut up. That's it! Right there. See, I knew I'd find it."

Vice smiled, "OK then. Come on pack, lets go claim our kinfolk!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: First Change   Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:08 pm

Peter staggered back from the bed, and fell over the pants still around his ankles, landing on his flabby ass. He stared at the more or less naked girl, but it was shock in his eyes instead of lust.

Bones snapped and twisted, stretching flesh, and rending tendons as her body grew and reshaped itself.

"Wha... wha... what the bloody hell are you!" Peter shouted as hair sprouted all over her once smooth young skin.

A second raging howl tore free of her throat as her change progressed and Peter's arousal fled rapidly. Leaving him staring in fear. Fear that turned quickly to terror as the Crinos which had been a pretty young girl and his next victim a moment before leapt on him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: First Change   Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:20 pm

The four of them paused at the foot of the stairs as a second howl ripped through the night, this one coming from a wolfen throat instead of a human one.

"Of fuck, the bitch done went and turned!" Shagger shouted commencing the run up the stairs.

A shattering of glass and wood sounded from above before they were halfway up and spurred them to move even faster.  Skidding to a stop in front of the door to Kee's room, obvious by the blood running under the door they all looked to Manda who moved up and threw the door open, rushing in ahead of her pack and then skidding to a stop as the others filed into the small chamber.

Peter or at least what was left of him, lay on the floor. Disemboweled, half-decapitated, and unmanned. Innards were scattered about the room and the small window (along with its frame and a decent bit of wall) had been blasted outward into the night. The hole wasn't werewolf shaped, but it was obvious enough what had happened.

Shagger stepped forward and knelt dipping his hands into the blood and gore with an ecstatic look on his face, "Oh... oh... oh... yeah..."

Ripping his pants open he began rubbing the viscera on his large, rapidly stiffening protrusion.

"STOP IT!" Vice roared. "There is no time for that now! Saggs! Get moving, track that bitch down. Shagger, you can fuck the cub bloody when we find her but for now you need to put your dick away and focus! We need to burn this place to the ground and make sure there are no witnesses so everyone thinks the bitch died here! Now move it!"

Saggs jumped out the window, changing as he fell, and the others set about covering up what had happened.

Last edited by Thorn on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: First Change   Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:49 pm

Keelie ran through the night, powerful legs carrying her, claws ripping divots from trees at random, for at least half-an-hour before stopping. The rain pelted down on the white furred Crinos as she howled at the cloudy sky.

And then she went quiet. Sniffing the air, driven by instinct rather then sense, she smelled something... someone. A predator. And her instinct driven mind sent her after it. Back along her own trail. Leaping and growling, hunting the hunter.

Saggs skidded to a stop, planting all four paws and leaning back to stop his rapid motion as the raging Crinos came leaping toward him. His eyes went wide above his oversized snout and the dangling tentacles hanging from his chin whipped and flared. The Dancer began to shift as Kee hit him. She raked her claws across his flesh and bit hard into his shoulder, barreling over his smaller form and quickly gaining the upper hand.

But, the older wolf was also far more experienced and skilled then any mere cub. He twisted out from under her leaping away as he shifted and with a roaring howl the fight became Crinos verse Crinos. The answering howls that pierced the night were surely a grave tiding for Keelie, but in her unthinking, unknowing rage, it didn't matter and she cast herself at her foe once more.

Several quick exchanges left Kee bleeding from numerous wounds about her torso and left Saggs with nothing more then a gimped left leg. He hobble-surged forward racking across her belly and sending her tumbling backward. She hit the ground hard, the breath whooshing from her body. He rushed in at her, a one legged pounce, claws raised for a nasty blow...

Something inside Keelie's mind clicked and the rage dimmed. Confusion, pain, and terror surged through the girl as she looked through strange eyes upon the huge monster flying down at her, claws raised and tentacles squirming in search of something to shove in his mouth. And the world shifted... got bigger and so did the beast.

Saggs roared with annoyance as his claws ripped through the ground where Kee's head had been moments before. He reared back and looked down as the badly injured, naked, young girl rolled to the side and shoved herself painfully to her feet and into a blind run into the woods. Giving a joyous victory howl, he hobble-ran after her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: First Change   Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:53 pm

Kross cocked his head, listening to the howls, "Fuck my life! Damn fucking wolves can't even be polite enough to come to me!"

With a growl he took off running in the direction the sounds had come from, surging through the undergrowth at a speed no mortal could possible achieve. He hardly slowed to avoid large trees and simply blasted through smaller ones with a cracking of wood and a spray of branches.

"I better not be too late damn it all!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: First Change   Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:19 am

Keelie would always remember the staggering run through the woods as the true end of her childhood. Branches ripping at her bare flesh and adding to the agony of her wounds. She was uncertain how long she ran, but could always hear the monster coming behind her, its howls being answered by others farther back but rapidly catching up to it.

And then she reached the end of her trail...

A deep ravine. An impossibly steep slope with almost nothing by way of grips to use for climbing. It went a couple hundred feet down and ended in a rocky floor. The ravine ran both directions as far as she could see and was at least fifty feet across.

Kee fell to her knees, feeling used up and defeated, tears once again filling her young eyes, "I don't understand! What is happening?! Why is it after me?! What am I?!"

Her shouts filled the air, cut off by Saggs' howl as he crashed through the forest nearing its edge.  Tears once again streaming down her face, she forced herself to her feet looking for a way to flee, but she was so tired she could barely stand.

'Maybe if I can become whatever I was before...'

And she tried, but the change was beyond her.  Her knees wobbled and she almost fell. Her chest heaved with sobs as the rain continued to drench her, running like a river off her flesh. The beast hobbled from the woods jaws wide, raging for her blood.

Keelie stumbled a few feet closer to the canyon and almost fell grabbing a large, heavy branch (well, large and heavy for a ninety-odd pound girl). Saggs howled again and the others answered from no more then a hundred yard out in the forest and Kee knew the end was upon her.  She edged as close as she could to the ravine, glancing back over her shoulder at it trying to decide which was worse... death at the claws and fangs of the beast, or a suicide dive to end her quickly on the rocks.

Perhaps sensing her thoughts, Saggs roared and rushed at her trying to sprint in on his mangled knee...

A proper braggart would surely tell what came next in a far more heroic light but the truth of the matter is that some twisted luck cast itself forth from Gaia herself to protect the young cub.

Saggs tried to leap and his knee buckled sending him more in a stumbling run then a proper pouncing strike.  Keelie swung her makeshift weapon up, trying to ready it to strike, but a combination of her wounds and her exhaustion proved too much for her and she toppled to the side...

Saggs tripped over her and tumbled off the cliff, his claws digging at the stone to stop his fall, leaving dangling from the edge.  He fought for purchase but it was hard to come by on the rain slicked stones and Keelie rolled to her knees looking down at the raving monster trying to get but up to her. Inch by inch he was coming... no more then thee feet and he'd be back on top and be able to rip her apart.

The other three howled closing on the edge of the forest and Kee howled in opposition to them, her human voice little next to their Crinos cries, but no less defiant for it. As they broke free from the trees, she slammed the branch down on Saggs' gripping hand as he tried to reach up.  The branch shattered, his fingers broke, and he fell with a screaming, roaring howl down into the ravine.

Last edited by Thorn on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: First Change   Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:26 am

The girl pushed herself to her feet once more through little more then will. Turning away from the broken, and possibly dead Crinos as it twitched at the bottom of the cliff. She glared at the three Dancers raging before her.  

Hefting the foot or so that remained of her branch she roared, in her strained wearied voice shoving as much anger and emotion as she had left into her predictable and yet courageous words, "Who's next!"

It actually made the three pause in their rush at her... only for a split second granted, but to some small part of her mind it was gratifying that in her moment of death she got to be all heroic seeming facing down the deadly beasts and all.  And, then they came for her...

Shagger was in the lead, likely wanted his promised fucking with Manda close behind and Vice a dozen feet back. He actually made it to within 15' of her...

Last edited by Thorn on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: First Change   Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:48 am

Kross' headlong dash through the woods was very nearly not enough.  He reached the scene as the three Black Spiral Crinos charged the naked girl.  But, the man who'd been the the most highly paid agent and non-vampire assassin of both the Sabbat and the Camarilla for nearly a century hadn't ever failed a mission and wasn't about to let this be his first.

His leap carried him thirty feet through the air to land between the girl and Shagger. Spinning in an almost dancelike move, his heavy-bladed silver sword whipped from its sheath and through the werewolf's neck in one smooth motion.  The body continued on, as the head flew away trailed by gouts of blood. Kee stumbled to the side and fell to her knees, relief or utter lack of the ability to keep fighting bringing her to the ground once more as Shaggers decapitated body landed on the ground near his own severed head.

The shotgun roared and Manda's leading knee vanished under the close range spray of silver shards. She fell forward landing on all threes and the big warrior drove his sword down through her back, pinning her chest down to the ground. Her scorpion like tail whipped at him and he released his grip on his sword and shotgun to catch it with both hands. With a twisting wrench and a grunt of effort he tore it in half drawing a scream from the impaled wolf.

Casting the tail aside he spun to face Vice in time to catch a rake of her claws across his chest.  Two of them shattered upon his enchanted mail, the silver burning in the Spiral's flesh as the talons flew away. She scream-roared in pain and lashed out with her other claws, aiming for his head but he ducked under the blow.  With a surge of effort she lunged in biting at the man but he mostly evaded that blow as well, though her oversized jagged fangs did gouge a chunk out of the back of his head as he rolled under the blow.

Both fighters spun.  Her raising her claws and him coming up with a pistol in either hand.  The guns barked. Rapid staccato machine pistol bursts that sent a dozen or more silver rounds slamming into Vice's chest within a couple seconds.  But she was game and tried yet again to strike at him.  

The bitch never had a chance.  He ended her with another burst fired right into her head and then delivered a similar coup de grace to Manda who still languished with the blade impaling her.  

Shoving his pistols into their holsters, he yanked his sword free and grabbed his shotgun.  Looking at Kee he ask, "Where is the other one?! There are supposed to be four! Damn venom is blurring my vision, my system will cleanse me of it, but it'll take a while so I need to take the fourth one out fast so it doesn't make this all a waste!"

With a weak, shaking hand Kee pointed to the ravine.

Kross moved forward and looked down. With a laugh he sheathed his sword and slung his gun, "Haha. Some days, I love my job."

He pulled a grenade from his jacket pocket and dropped it over the edge.  Three seconds later a whoop of sound and a flash of light came from below as the white phosphorous grenade went off on Saggs, ensuring the werewolf would not rise again.

Smiling at Keelie and pulling his coat off to sling it over her he said, "You can claim the one at the base of the cliff if you want. You put him down after all, I just finished him off for you."

Keelie laughed a maniacal sound of relief, joy, disbelief, exhaustion, and more other emotions then one would think to find in a single sound.

And, then, she promptly passed out.

Last edited by Thorn on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: First Change   Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:05 am

Kross grinned and picked up the unconscious girl making sure his coat was wrapped around her.  

"I like you girl and that isn't something I can say often, and never when someone can actually hear me. Haha. You got some real mettle to you and I have a feeling you'll be a dangerous one when its tempered. Humh... I could use a dangerous apprentice. I'll have to ask your cousin about that."

He walked back out of the woods, quickly but carefully carrying her to his rental car.  From there he took her to a room that had been reserved by his employer and saw her patched up, warmed up, and reclad before completing his mission by seeing her to her new home.

They spoke a fair bit during the couple days all that took (after she was awake and before, though in that case it was just Kross speaking aloud much as he would even when he is alone). The mercenary told her as much as he could about the Garou and the like, though tinted through the view of one who more often hunts them at the behest of the Vampires then of one who typically works with them.

And so it was that Keelie came to Silver Harbor.  With a bit of knowledge, perhaps twisted, and a healthy dislike for the Spirals for everything they'd taken from her (especially since Kross sort of blabbed to her about the fact that such were also responsible for her family's death and her birth parents and many others as well).

Before Kross left her, she made him bear witness to her oath, "They shall be undone for their wrongs against me and my family! I may be just a girl now, but one day, I will find a way and they will pay! I will wipe the entirety of these Black Spirals from this world.  I swear it!"

For a moment upon hearing her words he was about to laugh, but he stopped himself. At first because he didn't want to hurt the girl's feelings after all that she'd been through.  But after thinking about it for a moment he realized something... he actually believed her.  Not believed that she would try, but believed that she would actually succeed.

Of course, Kross isn't exactly sane...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Change   

Back to top Go down

First Change
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1